Calling all LEGO® lovers!! The award-winning LEGO KidsFest is returning to Cleveland on November 4-6, 2016 at the IX Center! Would you like two tickets for the Friday night event? If so, read on!
Next month, we are so excited to be heading to the LEGO KidsFest, a traveling LEGO extravaganza featuring millions of LEGO bricks and dozens of hands-on, educational, and fun building activities for all ages.
Both of my kids (especially my son) will be in their absolute happy place building and exploring all the different things to do. The event features dozens of life-sized LEGO models and displays, LEGO building areas, the Big Brick Pile, race ramps and more, all covering more than three acres of space.
There will be new activities and popular favorites featured in the interactive event, including hands-on building, creative experiences and one-of-a-kind activities. Children of all ages and builders of all skills and levels are welcome.
New activities for this year’s visit include LEGO Mindstorms, LEGO Movie, LEGO Disney Princess, the Mixels, a LEGO Superheroes area and more. Once again, show-goers can enjoy the LEGO Model Museum, Race Ramps, Creation Nation, Construction Zone, LEGO DUPLO, LEGO Retail store and LEGO KidsFest Marketplace, the Big Brick Pile, LEGO Ninjago and more.
“We’re thrilled to be returning to the Cleveland area,” said Vince Rubino, Events Manager for LEGO Systems, Inc. “We’ve got a host of new activities as well as some areas we know are very popular with our fans. Not only will families create some new memories at the show, they’ll get another chance to flex and showcase their building skills. This event is a must for the true LEGO fan.”
Five sessions – all identical and 4 1/2 half hours in length.
LEGO KidsFest tickets can be purchased here. Tickets are $19 for the Friday and Sunday afternoon sessions, and $22 for both sessions on Saturday and the Sunday morning session.
Events have been selling out in prior cities … get your tickets early by purchasing in advance online!
One of MY followers will win (2) tickets to for the opening night session in Cleveland on Friday, Nov 4 2016 (4-8:30pm). I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities. Must be 18 to enter, 1 entry per day allowed, random drawing by USFG!
The contest ends Thursday, October 13, 2016. The winner will be randomly chosen by USFG on 10/13/16 and announced on here on my blog and notified by email.
>>>>>>>>>> CLICK HERE to ENTER <<<<<<<<<<
Did You Know?
- More than 400 billion LEGO bricks have been produced since 1949.
- The LEGO minifigure represents the world’s largest population of people! More than four billion minifigures have been produced in the last 30 years. This is almost 12 times the population of the United States!
- LEGO minifigures are out of this world, literally. The two Mars Rovers have an image of the LEGO minifigure etched into their front grill.
- There are about 62 LEGO bricks for every one of the world’s six billion inhabitants.
- Laid end to end, the number of LEGO bricks sold in a year would reach more than five times around the world.
- There are 915 million ways to combine six eight-stud LEGO bricks.
- Children around the world spend five billion hours a year playing with LEGO bricks.
- With a production of about 306 million tires produced a year, the LEGO group is the largest producer of tires in the world.
- LEGO is the contraction of two Danish words, “leg godt” which means “play well”.