My son loves “Holes in One,” an egg cooked in the hole of a slice of bread. So when I saw this idea on Pinterest, I knew it was going to be a hit. I did change things up a bit by flipping the bread over while in the skillet. It doesn’t look as perfect, but I like serving my kids eggs that are slightly more cooked.
How to Make this Valentine’s Day Breakfast:
1. Use a cookie cutter to cut a heart shaped hole in a slice of bread.
2. Butter the bread on both sides.
3. Place the bread in a skillet over medium-high heat.
4. First, put the egg yolk in the hole and then add the egg white to the point of filling the hole.
5. Flip and cook as desired.