I’m very excited! Crystal Paine of Money Saving Mom has launched her latest ebook called 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life. It is based on her hugely popular series with the same name. (It was a great series!) She rewrote it, added more information including helpful printables.
From the website:
What You Can Expect to Learn From This Book:
- How to prioritize and name your goals so that you can accomplish them faster than ever.
- How to expose the obstacles that will come up, and then make a plan to conquer them.
- How to break up a goal that feels insurmountable into bite-sized pieces.
- How to stop making excuses and get the job done now — and then enjoy the rest of your day!
- How to put accountability in place to help you stay on task and motivated.
I bought the ebook this morning! I’m especially looking forward to learning how to stop making excuses and getting the job done so I can enjoy the rest of my day. I’m getting a bit tired of the evening guilt from the items I didn’t get to on my list. Discipline here I come.
For only 3 days, the ebook will be only 99 cents! After that, it will be $4.99.
(These links are my affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy on the About page for more information.)