I can’t believe it is finally here! On Monday, I am launching Teach Me to Serve: 99 Ways Preschoolers Can Learn to Serve and Bless Others. I’m very excited to say the least. But I couldn’t have arrived at this point without a lot of special people. And since today is World Gratitude Day, I thought it would be fitting to send my thanks to all who have helped.
My heartfelt thanks go out to:
*Dan – my dear husband who has supported me and been patient through the whole process. Thank you for helping me with so much. You were my trampoline to bounce ideas off of!
* My mom – who inspires and encourages, talks through ideas and even edits my work in the midst of her own writing
* Tara – a wonderful listening ear through so many decisive conversations (and a crazy editor who caught more than I wanted to fix – grrr!)
* Friends and family who previewed the ebook and gave me their opinions
* Jenae from I Can Teach My Child – who wrote a great foreword and inspires me daily with her blog
* A great list of bloggers who are joining me for a fun launch week.
* Tery – who did an awesome job on the ebook’s website. If you saw what I had going compared to what she did , it is just phenomenal! Thank you so much!
* Amy Lynn Andrews from Blogging With Amy
– for all her tips, tutorials and help in publishing an ebook. She is awesome and worth following if you are a writer, blogger or have an online business presence.
* Sarah Mae, author of How to Market and Sell Your eBook.
This is a great and encouraging read for anyone thinking of publishing an ebook. I found it so helpful in the way she lays everything out.
* Erin from Design By Insight – Erin was the cover designer for the ebook and did the formatting for Kindle and Nook. She is wonderful to work with and she just released her own book, Self-Publish.
* My great blog readers who have been so encouraging since I announced the launch of the ebook. Thank you so much!!
* The Lord – for wisdom, strength and endurance moving through this whole endeavor. I have learned so much on this journey and am grateful for His presence in my life.
. . . See you Monday!
(Disclosure: this post containss affiliate links. See the About Page for more information.)