Today is Mad Hatter Day!
The Mad Hatter is a fun character from Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland. And in his honor, today is the day to celebrate silliness and act a little silly yourself. So grab your top hat, brew some tea and have a Mad Tea Party with your kids.
Simple Ideas for a Last Minute Mad Tea Party:
* Find a silly hat or costume to wear to the party
* Serve a drink your kids would like: lemonade, water, juice, hot chocolate
* Scan your refrigerator and pantry for little foods: cheese and crackers, baby carrots, fruit slices
* Make sandwiches (PB&J or lunchmeat) and cut with a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
* Serve little desserts like marshmellows, candies, cookies, yogurt with sprinkles
* Watch Disney’s Alice in Wonderland movie.
(This post contains an affiliate link. Please see the Disclosure Policy on the About page.)