I love entertaining. I love any excuse for entertaining. So when I stumbled on a website called HouseParty.com, I was excited to find that name brand companies select individuals across the country to host parties and send their products for promotion…for FREE!
|Everything I received from EXPO for my House Party was free!|
- You invite 10-15 guests.
- You use their party planning and invitation site.
- You choose the activities for your party.
- You provide all the snacks and food (unless it is a food party).
- You hand out the party favors (free products) to your guests.
- You are not selling anything.
- You send in pictures and provide feedback.
My House Party was sponsored by Expo and their Washable Dry Erase Markers. My guests all took home a 5-pack of bullet markers, a 3-pack of thick markers, a dry-erase eraser and a double-sided board. I also received a easel board as the host. Wow! My box was stuffed!
We started with station activities for moms and kids and then moved to large group activities, all centered around using dry erase fun for games and imagination.
|This was a quick game of I SPY.|
House Party offers a wide variety of parties. You can select which interest you and apply to be a host. This was the third party I applied for. So head on over to HouseParty.com to find your next fun event.