You are in for such a sweet treat today (and it isn’t even Valentine’s Day anymore). Not only are we lifting up our husbands in prayer, but Kathi Lipp, author of Praying God’s Word for Your Husband, is joining us today to share her Post-It Note Challenge.
If you have been spending the week with us, let me just say thank you! I so wish we could relax in my living room and stand in agreement in prayer over our husbands and families, together. I have been praying for the requests you left on Day One and it is an honor to do so. Thank you.
Today, we’ll be praying for God’s Plan for our Husband’s Life and Dreams.
Day Five: (from page 145)
If they obey and serve him, they will spend the rest of their days in prosperity and their years in contentment. (Job 36:11)
Above all else, Father God, I pray that we would obey you. Help my husband to follow your direction. Help him to serve you and to do the things you want him to do. I pray the activities of his day would be under your command and authority. Help him to submit to your leadership knowing that the result will be blessings from you. Bring him prosperity and contentment that come only from serving you.
And before we share Kathi’s fun Post-It Note Challenge, don’t forget: today is the last day to enter to win a copy of Praying God’s Word for Your Husband. Two winners will be chosen. Go Here to Enter the Giveaway.
- I want you to grab a Post-it (cause you know how much I love a Post-it!)
- Write something, fun, flirty, or a little scandalous on it – I give you permission…
- Put that Post-it somewhere where only HE will find it
- Tell us what you wrote on it (or if it’s Too Hot to Handle, just write TMI in the comments below)
- I’m praying for you today.
- Those jeans are really working for you…
- I love you.
- You are the best dad!
- You’re the kind of husband that makes the other wives jealous.
- You rock my world!
- Can’t wait to see you tonight – meet me upstairs…
- Thanks for working hard to provide for us. I appreciate all that you do.
- You make me feel beautiful.
- I thank God for you every day.
- How did I get so lucky, being married to a guy like you?
- You’re great!
- You make every day more fun.
- Have a great day.
- You’re hot!
- I feel so safe with you.
- Smart and good looking – I’ve got the whole package in you!
- You can be very distracting, you know…
- Our kids are so blessed to have a dad like you.
- That smile I wear – it is all because of you.
- God have blessed me in big ways by letting me be your wife.