Do you write a Summer Bucket List?
This is our last week of school and we are so excited to start summer vacation. I was talking with Tara the other day about summer schedules. And that is when I realized that we have some sort of activity or obligation every weekend through mid-August. Now, how did that happen so fast?
I don’t know about you, but when I am this busy, I need to be deliberate about having fun and creating those special moments. That is exactly what a Summer Bucket List does for me.
At the end of the Summer, I will be able to look back and think of all the memories attached to each activity. But let me take care to share with all the fellow perfectionists: if you don’t get to everything, don’t worry! It is summer! No tests, no grades, just summer fun.
If you want to know why you should write a summer bucket list or need help on ideas, be sure to read my post here. Here is this summer’s list:
- Go to the Zoo.
- Catch Fireflies.
- Eat S’Mores.
- Swim Til We’re Pruny.
- Have a Garage Sale.
- Shop Garage sales.
- Make Sno Cones. (This is still one of my favorite IG pics!)
- Go Berry Picking.
- Make Confetti Pudding Pops.
- Play in the Sprinkler.
- Go Hiking.
- Have Friends over for Campfire Cones.
- Go to the Drive-In.
- Entertain on the Deck.
- Go Camping.
- Attend “Old Glory Day” Celebrations!
- Have a Picnic.
- Go to the Beach one EARLY morning.
- Pick Flowers.
- Fish with Uncle Aaron.
- Have a Date Night Picnic.
- Help my 6 year old son write a book. (yes, he wants to!)
- Explore a New Park.
- Make Strawberry Shortcake.
- Watch the Sunrise from the Front Porch.
What is on your Summer Bucket List? If you have a post on it, please share the link in the comments below.