Each month, we like to thank our wonderful sponsors and affiliates and share a little more about each one.
It’s official! The New Fantasyland is now open in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World. And if you thought this was enough of a reason to hop on a plane, you’ll love the current Stay, Play & Dine Deal. Save up to $600 when you purchase a 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way package for a family of 4 that includes room, tickets and a dining plan at select Disney Resort hotels for arrivals most nights January 2 through March 7, 2013. You must book by December 31, 2012.
And don’t forget, all of Beaches & Dreams’ services are free. They specialize in all Disney vacations (including Adventures by Disney, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland and Disney World) among your other travel needs. Call 1-877-R-Dreams (1-877-737-3267) and tell them you saw their ad here.
Kiwi Crate is a monthly subscription service where your child receives a themed box of “projects that spark creativity and curiosity,” all centered around a particular theme (think Dinosaurs, Gardens, Sea and Space). Each crate has two-three carefully designed and kid-tested projects, targeted at kids ages 3-7. All materials and inspiration are included.
- How to prioritize and name your goals so that you can accomplish them faster than ever.
- How to expose the obstacles that will come up, and then make a plan to conquer them.
- How to break up a goal that feels insurmountable into bite-sized pieces.
- How to stop making excuses and get the job done now — and then enjoy the rest of your day!
- How to put accountability in place to help you stay on task and motivated.