Today is August 1st. The summer is officially winding down with the start of school in less than a month. Can you believe it? I thought I better check in on My Top 21 Summer Fun Activities and assess my progress. How is your list coming along?
Eat S’moresYum Bring in Flowers from my Gardenlovely!
- Take a Family Walk in a New Park
Have a Campfire (in conjunction with #1) Play at the PoolIn progress, but need to get there more!
- Go to the Beach one Early Morning
- Take a Hike in the Woods
- Walk Grandma’s Street with her Dog. (My kids love holding the leash.)
- Have Sweet Boy fish with “Uncle Aaron”
Eat Messy Popsicles with the Kids on a Hot Day
- Watch the Sun Rise from my Front Porch Yeah, wishing I hadn’t put this one on!
Have a Garage Sale Go to a Garage Sale Pick BlueberriesWhat fun! Have a Picnic
- Have a Date Night Picnic At least we had a date night!
Watch Fireworks (if the kids don’t get scared)Made it through half, then storm set in.
- Go to the Drive-In
- Go to a local Apple Farm
Go to Old Glory Day CelebrationsThe best!!
- Entertain with Candles and Twinkle Lights on my Deck
Well, it looks like I better get moving on the rest! Happy August!