The snow is here . . . at least for Northeast Ohio. Just a few weeks ago, we accumulated 24″ in 24 hours. Talk about a rough start to winter! Most unfortunately, it was the day I was hosting a gorgeous brunch. But, I still had a couple people brave the weather and we ended up having a wonderful time.
Whether or not you have snow, I have a fun craft that your kids are sure to love. They will be putting themselves into a winter wonderland “snow globe.” This craft is perfect for home or a group of children (I did it with my son’s class and they loved it).
Here is What You’ll Need to Make a Photo Snow Globe:
- Chinet Cut Crystal Plates – 7″. After looking at several clear plastic plates, this was the best option because of the width of the plate’s border.
- Drill & 3/16″ Bit (one that can cut through plastic)
- A Photo of Each Kid (4×4 works best)
- Mod Podge (Matte Finish) & Brush
- Elmer’s Glue
- Printed Snow Globe Base Template (below)
- Card Stock
- White Acrylic Paint & Brush
For the instructions, join me over at Motherhood On A Dime where I am sharing today.