Are you earning gift cards on Swagbucks? I started using Swagbucks a couple years ago and was quickly impressed how easily I could add up my bucks and redeem them for gift cards for places like Amazon. For you coffee drinkers, you’ll be glad to know Starbuck gift cards are also available.
What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is a search engine that rewards you for searching, among many other things. Just as you would use Google to search the web, you can use Swagbucks (which is powered by Yahoo). Every so often in your searching, you will be rewarded with Swagbucks. As you earn more Swagbucks, you can redeem them for gift cards.
How to Start?
Click here to join Swagbucks. Use the sign up code CELEBRATE70 and you will receive an additional 70 Swagbucks to the 30 you’ll get when you complete your profile. The code is only good until October 31st, so hurry over and claim your bonus.
Be sure to click the text that reads “I have a sign up code” on the registration page. It is case sensitive, so enter it as shown.
How to Earn Swagbucks:
There are many ways to earn Swagbucks! Here is a list to get you started. I already earned over 30 this morning.
1. Install the Swagbucks toolbar. Every time you search for something, use Swagbucks. The site promotes that by having the toolbar, you’ll earn 3x the Swagbucks. I assume that is because the toolbar makes it so easy to search, you’ll use it more and therefore, earn more.
2. Shop Your Favorite Stores Using Swagbuck Links. Go to the Shop page and use their links to shop online. For every dollar you spend at your favorite store, you’ll earn a certain number of Swagbucks (SB). For example, if you shop at Groupon, use the Swagbucks link and you’ll earn 7 Swagbucks for each dollar you spend at Groupon. Spend 35 dollars at Groupon and you’ll earn 245 Swagbucks (which is half way to a $5 Amazon gift card, incidentally).
3. Clip Coupons. Do you clip coupons? For every coupon you clip from the Swagbucks site, print and redeem at a store, you earn 10 Swagbucks. More savings!
4. Complete the Daily “To Do List.” On the left of your home page, you’ll see a list of things you can do today, including the Daily Poll and Daily Crave. You’ll be able to complete these tasks quickly and earn a couple Swagbucks.
5. Download the Mobile App. When you’re waiting at the doctor’s office or at school, you can easily hop on for a couple seconds and earn Swagbucks by completing the Daily Poll or searching the web.
6. Do a Task. From the Answer tab on the Swagbucks page, you will find Tasks where you can complete a 1 Minute Opinion, 60 Second Surveys or other tasks like review a website description. The amount of bucks vary significantly. I haven’t done this yet, but I know you need a CrowdFlower account to do this.
7. Watch Videos. As you watch videos, you’ll grow on your SB Meter. As soon as you reach 100%, you’ll earn 3 SB. I find that listening to the video while I do other things is an easy way to earn Swagbucks.
8. Play Free Games. I haven’t done this, but there are many free games you can play to earn.
9. Check Out Special Offers on the Discover Tab. These are items to join, sign up for and much more. My opinion: do only what interests you. And if you were considering getting a Chase Freedom card already, bonus! You will earn 2995 Swagbucks while you do it (which is $30 dollars in Amazon gift cards . . . yes, I love Amazon!).
10. Refer Friends. When your referred friend earns Swagbucks, you will too. It is an easy way to multiple your earnings.
What would you buy with your free gift cards? I’d buy gifts and party supplies from Amazon (of course!).
(This Swagbucks link is my personal referral link. Thanks so much if you click and use it!)