Today is the last day of summer. I feel as if I blinked and summer passed me by. Yet because of my Summer Fun List, I feel satisfied and know that we enjoyed a variety of activities. I didn’t quite get to everything on the list, but nothing ever goes exactly as planned. Here is my final update.
Eat S’moresYum Bring in Flowers from my Gardenlovely! Take a Family Walk in a New Park Have a Campfire (in conjunction with #1) Play at the Pool Go to the Beach one Early MorningOne of my favorite summer memories.
- Take a Hike in the Woods Didn’t get to it. Maybe a nice Fall walk soon.
Walk Grandma’s Street with her Dog. (My kids love holding the leash.)Well, only one kid went. The other sat in the car with me for not behaving. Have Sweet Boy fish with “Uncle Aaron” Eat Messy Popsicles with the Kids on a Hot Day Watch the Sun Rise from my Front Porch Yeah, wishing I hadn’t put this one on!Got it done and even had company for this one! Have a Garage Sale Go to a Garage Sale Pick BlueberriesWhat fun! Have a Picnic
- Have a Date Night Picnic At least we had a date night!
Watch Fireworks (if the kids don’t get scared)Made it through half, then a storm set in.
- Go to the Drive-In Never made it.
- Go to a local Apple Farm Maybe a trip this Fall.
Go to Old Glory Day CelebrationsThe best!!
- Entertain with Candles and Twinkle Lights on my Deck Sigh! Would have loved to do this, but didn’t get to it.
How did you do on your Summer Fun list?