I love saving money! My total for this shopping trip was $2.51. I saved $15.07! Everything here was purchased at Walmart, except for the LifeSavers from CVS.
How I did it:
* Manufacturer coupons from Pantene, Herbal Essence and Suave for a free product of shampoo, conditioner and body wash – thanks to Facebook offers.
* Degree Deodorant for $1.57 by using a $0.75 off coupon. I could have used the coupon and gotten a travel size for free. But I needed a larger one.
* Reach Dental Floss – I made money (24 cents) on these! Bought for $0.88 each and used $1.00 off coupons I printed from Swagbucks. (To see my post on earning free gift cards from Swagbucks, see this post.)
* Revlon tweezers for $0.94, again used $1.00 coupon from Swagbucks.
* LifeSavers – FREE by using my $3.00 birthday coupon at CVS.
I get emails from the first two each day and Facebook feeds from the second two. These sites are great for staying on top of the latest deals and coupon/store sale match ups. Happy Savings!
(This post contains a referral link. Please see my disclosure policy on the About page.)