The end of the year is quickly approaching and if you’re anything like me, you long for a little simplicity. And while I have no desire to go back to the pioneer days, there are a couple things you and I can do now to make impacting change.
here are Seven “End of the Year” Tasks to Simplify Your Life:
7. Start Freezer Cooking. You will be amazed how life feels simpler when you start freezer cooking. If everything went right this morning (Black Friday), in my basement will be my new chest freezer. The pay-off for a solid day of cooking is immeasurable when you have a busy life. And let’s face it, who isn’t busy these days? Do it alone or ask a couple friends to join you in the task. Read about freezer cooking alone or jointly here.
There you have it! Seven tasks to tackle for the end of the year. Let’s get started!
You May Also Like:
- Path to a Simply Organized Life (a 12 month journey)
- 10 Tasks to Tackle When You Have 10 Minutes
- Laundry Shortcut – Hanging Clothes Made Easy
- Have an UnProcrastination Day